One of the brilliant things about web3 is collaborating with projects that elevate your game. Hence, we are partnering with the awesome DegenScore’s Beacons Holders community to test ZKX before anyone and receive valuable feedback.
What is DegenScore?
DegenScore is a web3 platform that allows users to check out and add context to their past transaction history in a super exciting and gamified way. And just when you thought it couldn’t get any cooler, they’ve added the DegenScore Beacon — an Ethereum soulmate that showcases your on-chain skills and abilities across multiple wallets.
How does the ZKX*DegenScore partnership work?
The partnership is pretty straightforward:
- DegenScore Beacon holders will get exclusive access to a private Testnet from 28th March, 6:30 pm UTC to 31st March, 9.30 am UTC.
- Join the community in just a few steps — connect your wallet at https://degenscore.com/cafe?opportunity=zkx-testnet and get your DegenScore. To be part of the Beacon community, you need a score of 700 or higher.
- You’ll have the chance to earn some serious rewards. This includes participation in the launch of ZKX’s token, complimented by a Shateigashira NFT (https://yakuza.zkx.fi), and an OG1/Shateigashira role in the ZKX Discord.
- All you need to do to earn these rewards is use the Testnet and complete a short feedback form. The feedback form will be shared within the DegenScore Discord.
How to get started?
Connect your wallet
- Visit the ZKX Trading Platform and click on the “Connect wallet” button in the top right corner of the page.
- Choose your preferred wallet from the options provided (Metamask, Coinbase, or Wallet Connect).
- Connect your Metamask wallet by verifying ownership and switching to the Ethereum network.
Choose your Trading Experience Level
- Look for the Button in the top right corner with View on it.
- To gamify your experience, we offer three different UIs tailored to different experience levels: Standard, Advanced, and Professional.
- Standard View is for beginners and shows the chart and order book.
- Advanced View is for intermediate to advanced-level traders, allowing them to view the order book and their trades on the left side of the screen.
- Professional View is for experienced traders, providing an enlarged chart with options to explore and analyze dips.
Features you can play with
- 3 UI options
- 2 trading pairs
- Upto 20x Leverage
- 6 market order types
- Leverage slider
- Direct onboarding from L1
- An innovative funding rate mechanism
Direct onboarding from L1
- A ZKX wallet on L2 is generated automatically when you create a Testnet account using your Ethereum L1 wallet.
- The ZKX wallet holds your funds, positions, orders, and trades for more convenient account management.
- You can control your wallet directly from either L1 or L2.
- Every new account created in the system has a starting balance of 10,000 USDC.
- The deposit function is currently not operational.
- The ZKX Trading Platform has 6 different order types available in the order panel on the right-hand side.
- The initial markets available are BTC and ETH, but additional digital assets can be added through the data provider system.
- Simultaneous long and short positions can be taken in each market.
- Advanced options can be expanded to use Time in Force policies.
- The leverage slide can be adjusted up to a maximum of 20x based on risk management and margin.
ZKX is the first perpetual futures exchange on StarkNet with self custody and true community governance. The protocol is designed to provide further scalability with a decentralized node network, an elevated trading experience, and offer perpetual swaps and derivatives to any user on Starknet and Ethereum. ZKX’s mission is to democratize access to global yields through its offerings to anyone, anywhere.
In July, ZKX raised $4.5m in seed funding from backers including StarkWare, Amber Group, Huobi, Crypto.com, and others.