- Create Your Account : To create an account, click on the ‘Create Account” button available on all devices.
2. Creating an account includes 3 steps:
- Step 1: Create Password: Generate a strong password with at least 1 digit, 1 special character, and a minimum of 8 characters.
- Step 2: Secure Seed Phrase: A secure seed phrase will be generated; ensure you save it. Check the “I have saved my secret phrase” box and click confirm.
- Step 3: Reserve Display Name: Reserve your public display name (minimum 8 characters, A-Z, and no hyphen at the start or end). Click confirm. Your display name will be verified, and suggestions will be provided if necessary.
3. Pay Network Fee for Account Activation: To activate your ZKX Account, you’ll need to cover network gas fees and connect your wallet, transferring the minimum funds for the transaction. You can use Metamask, WalletConnect, Coinbase, or any L2-based Starknet wallets like Argent and Braavos. Once the transaction is successful, your account will be deployed on Starknet, and an activation timer will appear, confirming the process.
4. Account Overview: After creating your account, you have a clear view of your balance. For enhanced privacy, the option to hide it is available. Furthermore, you can lock your account, log off, or reset your password directly from the overview.
5. Top-Up Funds: Directly top up your account within the wallet. Currently, we offer ETH as an option under “My Assets”.
6. Share Your Account: Share your account using the QR code for seamless access on Twitter and Discord.
7. Withdraw your Funds: You can withdraw your funds by clicking on “Transfer.” Currently, withdrawals are live on L2, enabling transfers to Starknet wallets like Argent and Braavos, with withdrawals to L1 coming soon.
8. Recovery Options: You can use the recovery seed phrase to enable account recovery. If you have multiple accounts under your name, all of them can be recovered at once.
Ready to dive in? Start by creating your ZKX Account now!
- What blockchain does ZKX Account support?
ZKX Account is currently compatible with Starknet L2 and will be available on other Layer 1s and rollups in the near future.
- Is ZKX Account Self-Custodial?
As a user, you have full ownership of the funds and NFTs within the ZKX account . Your seed phrase serves as a key to universal access, ensuring complete control of your account.
- What is the fee?
The fee will be shown in the app during onboarding and will be determined by the gas cost of the network at the time.
- Is it a recurring fee?
No. It is a one-time fee to create your account.
Click here to read our previous blog on the benefits of creating a ZKX Account.