In our latest season, we introduced an exciting new character Ronin with a gripping backstory from the community perspective, adding depth and intrigue to our already thrilling plot. At the same time, we implemented a Testnet with three phases to stress test our ZKX system. With around 100 new quests and the race to reach the top of Oyabun’s Army, the stakes were higher than ever as the community fought fiercely to claim the top spot.
As the season unfolded, we were blown away by the invaluable feedback we received from our players. This feedback allowed us to identify what was working well and needed improvement, and we listened. We’ve taken your feedback to heart and have some major updates in the works.
Season 2 Numbers
In Season 2, we continued to look for fearless Contributors, Ambassadors, and Moderators who could help us grow the DAO and shape the direction of the protocol with us.
We have 42 ambassadors covering 12 regions, including CT & Starknet, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Ukraine, Turkey, Japan, Nigeria, Poland, India, Russia, and the Middle East.
These ambassadors play a crucial role in spreading the word. We are proud to see over 1750 bounties claiming to highlight their dedication and hard work towards building a stronger ZKX community.
Top Bounties of the Season
The ZKX Contributors Program has been a massive success, with more than 37,000 participants completing zealy quests. Each member completed an average of 14 quests, showcasing their commitment to contributing to our community. These quests not only incentivize and reward our contributors, but also foster knowledge-sharing and community-building.
To date, over 1.2 million quests have been claimed, and we are excited to continue expanding the program and offering more opportunities for our users to engage in Season 3.
Our team of 18 moderators covering 13 countries, including China, Vietnam, Russia, Ukraine, South Korea, India, Turkey, Japan, France, Spain, Philippines, Indonesia, and Nigeria, is an indispensable part of the ZKX community.
They provide crucial support and guidance to users from around the world in various languages. We’re grateful for their dedication to helping us maintain a positive and inclusive community.
1. Private Testnet with DegenScore
- Accounts: 922
- Positions: 3,199
- Volume: $2,616,241
2. Public Testnet
- Accounts: 45,793
- Positions: 133,664
- Volume: $134,266,786
3. Polaris Trading Wars
- Accounts: 9,940
- Positions: 41,672
- Volume: $780,080,937
- Top 10 participants received rewards from a 5k USDC pool.
- The Top 1000 traders’ wallets will be whitelisted for the OG1 (1–250), OG2 (251–500) and OG3 (501–1000) rewards.
- Achieving OG status grants a whitelist for an exclusive Yakuza NFT and eligibility for the ZKX Community token launch.
- Mainnet optimization is crucial for us, and the recent Starknet testnet congestion from Polaris deployment has made it evident that significant architecture changes are necessary to achieve this. Our team will dedicate May to planning the final development and deployment of mainnet, leveraging the new and improved Cairo 1.0 language to utilize advanced structs, storages, and types.
- In May the engineering team will also focus on gathering the metrics of testnet usage and feedback from the community to ensure our trading platform works well and we’re ready for Testnet 2.0.
Our community demonstrated remarkable support by assisting others in navigating the three phases, and we’d like to extend a big thank you to our ambassadors, contributors, and moderators. They not only paved the way for others but also helped spread the word about ZKX.
What’s Next for ZKX?
- Season 2 and the Zealy Quests have officially closed on May 15th, and the team will spend the next few weeks collecting the winners’ wallets. But don’t worry, because Season 3 of the Yakuza is on the horizon! The details are being formalized during our ZKX Team Bootcamp this week.
- Our Ambassadors and Moderators Program shall continue until the end of Season 3, and beyond. We always strive for complete transparency with our community, so we welcome any thoughts or feedback you may have.
- If you participated in the Testnet Competition, check out the OG reward sheet for the Top 1000 wallets, along with the Final Leaderboard. These wallets will be automatically whitelisted for the NFT and token rewards.
We thank the community for their continued support and look forward to implementing feedback in the coming weeks. Be sure to follow us on Twitter and Discord to stay up-to-date with the latest on ZKX.
ZKX is the first perpetual futures exchange built on StarkNet. The protocol is designed to provide further scalability with a decentralized node network, an elevated trading experience, and offer perpetual swaps and derivatives to any user on Starknet and Ethereum. ZKX’s mission is to democratize access to global yields through its offerings to anyone, anywhere.
In July 2022, ZKX raised $4.5m in seed funding from backers including StarkWare, Amber Group, and others.