The tension was high in the ZKX Yakuza as Ronin sought out the most daring and ruthless trader degens for the ultimate test — the Polaris Trading Wars. The stakes were higher than ever for the Trading Competition, and the pressure was on to recruit the best to join the ranks of the powerful Shateigashira and Kyodai and, ultimately, Oyabun’s army. The battle would be fought on the trading floor with Perpetuals, and the experience is promised to be like no other. Will you join us?
We are excited to present ZKX’s Trading competition on Starknet. This is your chance to participate in the improved Testnet 2.0 and compete to generate the highest PnL for some fantastic rewards.
We’re hosting this competition to express our gratitude to our community. We appreciate your contributions to our journey so far! May the odds be in your favor and the profits in your pockets.
How to play with Polaris?
Check out the details:
The competition will run from April 27th (Thursday) to April 29th (Saturday), and the winners will be announced on April 29th, 1 PM UTC.
- Criteria: The Highest PnL
- Trading Pairs:
3. JPY (Forex)
4. WTI (Commodities )
Let’s see who comes out on top in the Polaris Trading Wars 🪜
Rewards on Victory
Here are the deets on rewards and qualifications for the competition:
- The top 10 ranking participants will receive a share of $5000 USDC reward pool.
- To qualify for OG 1 (Shateigashira), participants must rank between 1 and 250.
- To qualify for OG 2 (Kyodai), participants must rank between 251 and 500.
- To qualify for OG 3 (Shatei), participants must rank between 501 and 1000.
Those who achieve OG status will score an exclusive Yakuza NFT and get a chance to participate in the ZKX Community token launch.
The leaderboard is calculated using a formula that takes into account both the percentage profit and loss (PnL) and trading volume of each trader during the competition period.
- Calculation of PnL rank — The PnL rank is determined by the profit or loss made by each trader’s portfolio, with the highest PnL receiving the top rank and the lowest PnL receiving the lowest rank.
- Calculation of VOL rank — The VOL rank is based on each trader’s trading volume, with the highest trading volume receiving the top rank and the lowest trading volume receiving the lowest rank.
The final leaderboard rank is calculated by combining the PnL and VOL ranks using a formula that assigns a 90% weightage to profit and a 10% weightage to trading volume.
The formula is as follows:
Leaderboard Rank = a * (1/PnL rank) + b * (1/VOL rank), where a = 0.9 and b = 0.1.
- 1st leaderboard — 1 pm UTC Thursday
- 2nd leaderboard — 1 pm UTC Friday
- Final Leaderboard — 1 pm UTC Saturday
The 1st — 2nd Leaderboards are for informational purposes only to give you an idea of where you stand. The real deal is the Final Leaderboard, which will determine the winners. Please note that the leaderboards will be shared on our Twitter and Discord.
If you have any queries, you can share your feedback on the #|Testnet Competition channel on our Discord.
Polaris Trading War Rules
- If you’re participating in the Trading Competition, please take note of the following rules:
- The Trading Competition is for testnet trading only, and no real assets will be involved. Upon connecting your wallet, your account will be loaded with a pre-set balance of $10k USDC.
- The competition will begin at 12 am UTC on April 27th and ends at 12 am UTC on April 29th.
- The winners will be announced at 1 pm UTC on April 29th.
ZKX is the first perpetual futures exchange built on StarkNet. The protocol is designed to provide further scalability with a decentralized node network, an elevated trading experience, and offer perpetual swaps and derivatives to any user on Starknet and Ethereum. ZKX’s mission is to democratize access to global yields through its offerings to anyone, anywhere.
In July 2022, ZKX raised $4.5m in seed funding from backers, including StarkWare, Amber Group, and others.